Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: CRA Swap meet

Many of you know in previous years there has been a swap meet at the CRA. Originally, it was at one site, however, due to folks simply leaving unsold items for others to deal with it changed to having items at your own site.

I had an email chain discussion with Kurt and got his okay to once again try a central location. I have reserved site 126, a very large pull through site.

​​​I'd like to offer anyone who wants to set up their swap meet items at this site.

This does a couple things, having items at one central location would seem easier for folks to browse. Also, those who have items to sell would be able to wander without concern over their items "sprouting legs" since someone will likely always be on site. Cell numbers could be shared in case of questions or concerns.

It would be understood that any items not sold should be gathered up and taken with you.

I'm a junk junkie, the swap meet is one of the things I really enjoy at CRA and I hope to see it grow again.
    "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Working...
X