Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Road Tiny Camper for sale - Never Used. Western KY.

Selling my custom built tiny off road camper. I built this camper in 2020. I started just as the covid shut downs were happening and worked on it for several weeks. I ended up getting busy with work, life, and other things and never used it. It was built to match my pick up truck and has Toyota Tacoma wheels with 31 inch Cooper Discoverer tires. The trailer was custom built with 2 inch square tubing and 2000 pound independent timbren axels. It has leveling jacks in the rear. The coupler is a lock-n-roll hitch coupler that can rotate and swivel in any direction for off road use. The body is built with 3/4 inch furniture grade birch plywood (glued and screwed) and stained inside and is roughly 46 inches by 69 inches. I am 5'8" and can lay down comfortably. Taller persons can sleep diagonally. The exterior is covered with a process called "poor man's fiberglass" which is wood glue, canvas drop cloths, more wood glue and paint and is 100% waterproof. Other features include 12 volt interior lighting, reversible direction roof fan, skylight, side window with screen, vintage technologies door with window and screen, roof rack, memory foam mattress, storage tool box, and rear galley for storing camping gear. 4 pin connector wiring with brake lights and turn signals. The 12 volt system is set up to run the unit on a jackery or goal zero type portable battery. Asking $10,000. Similar factory built campers start significantly higher. I may be partial due to the time and sweat I have in this camper, but it is a quality built camper and you must see to appreciate. Selling because it is collecting dust and I want someone to enjoy it. Always been garage kept. No title as I built it myself, but can give bill of sale. Serious inquiries only. Call or text Seth at 270-994-4373. Located in Western KY Will not deliver. Photo of camper with truck for size reference only, TRUCK IS NOT FOR SALE.

Video Tour Here: https://youtu.be/RIdru-DtCWQ

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4538-3.jpg
Views:	617
Size:	3.55 MB
ID:	17888
Working...
X