Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NT 40" x 48" utility trailer and three extra wheels for sale

Click image for larger version  Name:	NT trl.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.03 MB ID:	28017 Click image for larger version  Name:	Tires.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.53 MB ID:	28018 Anyone in the Lone Star Chapter:

I have a NT utility trailer I'd like to get rid of. In 2018 I had planned to start my teardrop on a HF 4' x 8' trailer, but th' Feds halted sales for some certification issue. I went to a "Plan B" where I was going to build a box on the NT trailer and make a gear hauler for tent, cots, chairs, etc. In mid-2018 I found a used HF trailer for sale, bought that, put the NT trailer in the shed, and reactivated "Plan A" to build the camper I have now. The NT trailer is assembled and registered, but not current on the license plate. New they're $329.99 now and I'd like to get $200 OBO for mine.

In my upgrades to the current camper, I built a new axle for 13" rims and 24" tires, so I have the two wheels from the "old" axle and the brand new, never used spare on-hand still (12" rims w/17" tires). The two original wheels have about 2500 miles on them, but have been kept out of the sunlight and weather, so no dry rot. The new spare, well, it's new! I had wrapped it in a HD trash bag and had it cradled in the spare rack I built for the camper. Price for those is $50 OBO for all three.

DJ
Working...
X