Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chapter Mini Banners (TEMPORARILY NOT ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapter Mini Banners (TEMPORARILY NOT ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS)

I want to let everyone know, banners are still being made. I just received two orders from Zach. I was in touch with the printer. He will start these next week. If anyone wants one, now is a good time if you want it soon. Contact Zach who in turn sends me the order to fill. Payment is by PayPal to Tearjerkers@gmail.com. The cost is $23.00 shipped by USPS Priority Mail to you. This way there is tracking & Insurance.,

Todd

Also I forgot to mention:
    1. I have some chapter stickers available I just found. $2.00 & 3.00
    2. I have Embroidered Hats I just found & they are available For Sale. They are $10.00 + shipping.

If someone orders a Mini Banner I CAN ship the hat(s) with it to save you freight.

Here's a link to the order form for anyone wishing to purchase a mini banner:

https://forum.tearjerkers.net/offici...te-mini-banner

Comment

Ont members wish we could get them I'm always getting asked about them not available in Canada which sucks

Comment

Originally posted by alice View Post
        Ont members wish we could get them I'm always getting asked about them not available in Canada which sucks
        The mini banners can be shipped to Canada, however the shipping cost is significantly higher. If anyone in Canada would like a Chapter mini-banner, the total cost (shipping included) is $44. The order form has been updated to reflect this information.

Comment

The above link for ordering banners does not seem to be working.??? It says that I am not authorized. :-(
          I would like a mini banner and hat. Florida Chapter
          Thank you,
          Carol
          Carol R
          2013 Camp-Inn 550 - # 609
          Zephyrhills, FL

Comment

Sorry, banner orders have temporarily been stopped due to some unforeseen circumstances. We'll make an announcement as soon as we're accepting them again.

Comment

Any idea when we can order the banners? I would like one.

Comment

Originally posted by whiterk View Post
                Any idea when we can order the banners? I would like one.

and chapter stickers ?

Comment

Zach Engle
                  "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

Working...
                  X