Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire extinguisher

Saw this sitting waiting for my topper to be installed. Looks like a great way to conserve space while still having a quality extinguisher on hand.

80% smaller & has 5x the discharge time of a traditional fire extinguisher. Makes no mess, requires no service and will not cause additional damage to any of your possessions.
    "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

"It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

I got one of the smaller ones before Christmas when they were on sale. I have a two pound extinguisher in the back of the truck, but this is great to keep in the trailer "trunk". I wish I'd bought two, so I could mount one order the driver's seat in the truck, too.
      Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
      Retired, and Exploring the USA
      Oliver Legacy Elite II/ Toyota Land Cruiser
      Facebook --- Instagram

Comment

Have either of you, or anyone else here actually used one yet? Not that I'm wishing misfortune on anyone. It looks like a great product.

Comment

I haven't, nor have I heard second/third hand of one in actual use. I watched plenty of videos online, but that's not necessarily empirical evidence.

I just figured having two fire extinguishers instead of one was a good thing. And when I get. couple more and another ABC for the trailer, five will be better than two.
          Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
          Retired, and Exploring the USA
          Oliver Legacy Elite II/ Toyota Land Cruiser
          Facebook --- Instagram

Comment

I have two of the E50 models (one in my Jeep and one in my trailer). They really take up very little space. I haven't used one yet but there a re several YouTube videos showing them being used. They work a lot longer than the traditional bottles, so much smaller and lighter. They don’t expire, or need recharging, and they can handle being left in your vehicle during Canadian winters.

Comment

I have kept an E50 in my seat back pocket while trail riding since my extinguisher is not within my reach while driving. I plan to put one inside my trailer to conserve space. I'll move the tank extinguisher to my rear kitchen.

Comment

Working...
              X