No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W4NDERER
    replied
    I have kept an E50 in my seat back pocket while trail riding since my extinguisher is not within my reach while driving. I plan to put one inside my trailer to conserve space. I'll move the tank extinguisher to my rear kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• Sdjhunter
    replied
    I have two of the E50 models (one in my Jeep and one in my trailer). They really take up very little space. I haven't used one yet but there a re several YouTube videos showing them being used. They work a lot longer than the traditional bottles, so much smaller and lighter. They don’t expire, or need recharging, and they can handle being left in your vehicle during Canadian winters.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Morris
    replied
    I haven't, nor have I heard second/third hand of one in actual use. I watched plenty of videos online, but that's not necessarily empirical evidence.

I just figured having two fire extinguishers instead of one was a good thing. And when I get. couple more and another ABC for the trailer, five will be better than two.

Leave a comment:

• PcolaMike
    replied
    Have either of you, or anyone else here actually used one yet? Not that I'm wishing misfortune on anyone. It looks like a great product.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Morris
    replied
    I got one of the smaller ones before Christmas when they were on sale. I have a two pound extinguisher in the back of the truck, but this is great to keep in the trailer "trunk". I wish I'd bought two, so I could mount one order the driver's seat in the truck, too.

Leave a comment:

• Brian S
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian S
    started a topic Fire extinguisher

Fire extinguisher

Saw this sitting waiting for my topper to be installed. Looks like a great way to conserve space while still having a quality extinguisher on hand.

80% smaller & has 5x the discharge time of a traditional fire extinguisher. Makes no mess, requires no service and will not cause additional damage to any of your possessions.
Working...
X