Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTENTION! Private Message from Zach....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION! Private Message from Zach....

Sorry folks! I ran a test on the forum today, which sent a private message to every member. You likely received an email notification about it (or will soon). It's a legitimate email from our server. There is no need to reply to the private message (even though he asks you to). The message was only supposed to go to a small group of members, but the software was not configured correctly. We should probably have someone around here who knows what the hell they're doing.
    Or I should have just blamed Todd.

I replied. Had to have something to do today.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenk View Post
      I replied. Had to have something to do today.

Happy to be some entertainment!!

Comment

Alrighty then. Morning chuckle😄

Comment

See you soon.

Comment

LOL Zach. A lot of people replied because your inbox is full and cannot accept any more messages! 😎

Comment

For what it's worth, I think it must have worked halfway correct because I didn't receive the message. Unless you've retroactively deleted it from people's inboxes somehow- nothing in my message center here on the site, nothing in my email either (not even the spam folder).

Comment

Originally posted by Patricia B View Post
                LOL Zach. A lot of people replied because your inbox is full and cannot accept any more messages! 😎
                I'm still cleaning out all the messages..... hopefully I don't accidently delete any important ones!

Comment

Originally posted by kdlaxgoalie View Post
                  For what it's worth, I think it must have worked halfway correct because I didn't receive the message. Unless you've retroactively deleted it from people's inboxes somehow- nothing in my message center here on the site, nothing in my email either (not even the spam folder).
                  As soon as I figured out was was going on, I cancelled the processing, so you're part of the lucky 25%-ish that didn't get spammed

Comment

It's not private if everyone gets it.

Now I don't feel special anymore.🤣

Comment

I knew I wouldn’t win. 😂

Comment

Well, it changed me from inactive sometime member to finally paying attention to what's goin' on.

Comment

sorry I answered it before I saw this post not to

Comment

yup, got it.. Couldnt remember my login!

Comment

Working...
                            X