X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian S
    replied
    Originally posted by Zach View Post
    A question came in from a brand new member who was having trouble navigating the website on their mobile device. If you use both your phone and a computer, you'll likely have noticed that the navigation bar you see on your computer 'disappears' on the tiny screen of your mobile device, and is replaced with what is called a 'hamburger menu'. Well, if you only ever used your mobile device, then you might not be aware of the navigation bar/menu even exists.

The 'hamburger menu' is the group of horizontal lines in the blue navigation bar.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	465
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	18023

I didn't come up with the name... that's just what it is. We don't have any hamburgers to sell you because I ate them all

Dang, now I'm hungry. ​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Zach
    started a topic Navigating TearJerkers on Mobile Device - The Hamburger Menu

Navigating TearJerkers on Mobile Device - The Hamburger Menu

A question came in from a brand new member who was having trouble navigating the website on their mobile device. If you use both your phone and a computer, you'll likely have noticed that the navigation bar you see on your computer 'disappears' on the tiny screen of your mobile device, and is replaced with what is called a 'hamburger menu'. Well, if you only ever used your mobile device, then you might not be aware of the navigation bar/menu even exists.

The 'hamburger menu' is the group of horizontal lines in the blue navigation bar.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	465
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	18023

I didn't come up with the name... that's just what it is. We don't have any hamburgers to sell you because I ate them all
Working...
X