No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member near Denver checking in!

Hello Tear Jerkers!

I'm Ed, aka Coat Rack of Doom. I used to tent camp a lot, now I'm older and want the comfort and convenience of a tiny trailer. I'm buying a teardrop from a friend who owns a trailer mfr on Colorado's Western slope - Trailer Made. They made this prototype a couple of years ago, and took it her their Tiny Home trade shows, but didn't get much excitement about it. They're cleaning it up for me now, repairing some dings or scratches or whatever. I should have it in August. I look forward to showing her off at an event and getting some feedback.

I will take some photos when I finally get to take her out. In the meantime, here's a couple of pics from when it was freshly-built. Cheers!

The board doesn't seem to like my photos, but this one seems to be okay, too.

Comment

Hi Ed,

it looks like the Rocky Mountain Chapter is looking for a Director. If you’re interested in taking on that challenge feel free to volunteer. In the mean time, you can check out the AZ chapter. We have been known to camp in CO and UT on occasion. We just finished a trip to Yellowstone and the Grand Teton National Parks. We try to host a gathering monthly but it doesn’t always work out. If you’re picking up your trailer in Aug, feel free to join us at then end of the month, just visit our chapter page for the details.

Hope to see you around the campfire soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TRDT@G View Post
        Hi Ed,

it looks like the Rocky Mountain Chapter is looking for a Director. If you’re interested in taking on that challenge feel free to volunteer. In the mean time, you can check out the AZ chapter. We have been known to camp in CO and UT on occasion. We just finished a trip to Yellowstone and the Grand Teton National Parks. We try to host a gathering monthly but it doesn’t always work out. If you’re picking up your trailer in Aug, feel free to join us at then end of the month, just visit our chapter page for the details.

Hope to see you around the campfire soon.
        Hi TRDT,

I saw that! Not a particularly active chapter at this time. I might be interested in volunteering - I want to attend a gathering or two and meet people and figure out how things are done! Glad to hear the Arizona chapter comes to town from time to time.

If I understand the forums, I can just join any chapter I want to follow. Is that right? Or is there a different way to follow adjacent chapter activity?

Glad to be here, thank you for the welcome! I hope to meet people soon.

Ed

Comment

Ed,
          yes, you can join any chapter you want. Just be sure to click subscribe as well so you get the posting notifications. If you decide you want to volunteer just reach out to @zachengle and he’ll get you set up. We are always willing to co-host gatherings so feel free to reach out at anytime.

Comment

Working...
          X