Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Carlisle, PA

We have been members since 2013. My first function was to be Coop's Snowfest but it was called off at the last minute. Over the past few years I've managed to meet up with Zach and a few other members. My problem is most members have their gatherings on the week ends, I work then. Also, we enjoy winter camping and there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity. As time progresses we will have more free time on the weekends and work won't be so demanding. We will be seeing more of you. George & Ellen
    Last edited by George Thompson; February 14, 2020, 10:16 AM. Reason: Double entry

Hey George, I think we met up with you a few years ago when we were doing the Round Top Winter activities. We had dinner at a restaurant with Zach and Jenn and you were there. Good to see ya again.

Comment

Wayne,
      Yes you did. I'm the one with the old black Buick. There was a picture or 2 taken of the car in the parking lot and then posted on the old site for that gathering. We will be seeing you again.
      George

Comment

Hey George! Glad to see you've found us here on the new forum! We'll have to see what we can do to get you and the Buick back out to join us!

Comment

Working...
        X