Deleted

Comment

Edit

Comment

Deleted

Comment

Deleted

Comment

Dang....looks like it didn’t suffer any body damage thank goodness....love Oregon Trail’Rs.

Comment

Ouch! Glad the damage wasn't worse! Good to see it back on the road... err.... trail!

Comment

I love the Oregon Trailers. They are some of the smallest and most off road capable little trailers I have seen. While my body is shaped differently on my home built camper, I used a lot of details from the oregon trailer for my trailer frame including the timbren axles and small size of the frame in general. However, I think I need to shorten my tongue some. The plan was to make it long enough for a tongue box which I have added, but I think I can manage to trim a foot or so off and still be fine.

Comment

Deleted

Comment

Originally posted by azgrumbles View Post

That’s a cool looking trailer! The matching wheels look nice. I had to extend my tongue a foot so I can open the tailgate on the Jeep. Your wheelbase doesn’t look bad. I was told the ideal length is to have the distance from the hitch to front axle match the hitch to trailer axle. Mine is a couple feet off but I don’t want to extend mine any more.
                        I have never heard of measuring it that way but I will have to put a tape on in and see where mine lands. I originally made the tongue long enough so that I could turn as much as possible on trails and almost jack knife it without my bed corner getting into the camper body, but I think I can spare a foot or so of length now that I have had it a while. But overall it tows well as it is.

Comment

Working...
                        X