X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved that camper!
    🍺 Asheville George 🍻

Comment

Time to trim out the windows.Have some of the original trim but not for all windows.Decided to use metal right angle for suspended ceiling border.Alot cheaper than buying aluminum angle.Used some 1 1/2 inch pvc lattice
      around the outside.Looks pretty good but it is time consuming (lotsa measuring and cutting). Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0880[763].jpg Views:	45 Size:	1.07 MB ID:	21689 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0884[760].jpg Views:	25 Size:	793.4 KB ID:	21691 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0887[757].jpg Views:	27 Size:	552.1 KB ID:	21692
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice choice! It looks great and is a nice finishing touch. Worth the effort I think. I wonder if fold out crank handles would work on the windows?

Comment

Originally posted by MEBerberich View Post
          Nice choice! It looks great and is a nice finishing touch. Worth the effort I think. I wonder if fold out crank handles would work on the windows?
          Yes Marilyn they do crank out.One of these days need to clean and lubricate window mechanisms as they are stiff to turn.
          I used pvc trim on interior.Light weight,cheap ,easy to cut and no painting if you leave it white.About the only things left is hanging some blinds and buying a couple of mattresses.Thanks to all the compliments and encouragement.Oh,planning to bring it to the fall event!

Comment

Working...
          X