Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Brand New Off-road Squaredrop for sale

Hello everyone. I'm a former civil engineer. I had to resign from engineering a few years ago due to severe depressive disorder. So, I'm attempting to turn a hobby into something that will help pay the bills. Below is my third camper I've built specifically to sell. I would greatly appreciate if you could pass along the info to anyone looking to buy a quality rig at a reasonable price. Thanks.

Price: $10,999

Located in Casa Grande, AZ (Between Phoenix and Tucson)

Freshly built off-road micro camper, ready for some fall camping trips. The camper is built with a fully welded square tube frame (cabin and trailer framing), fully insulated, and painted aluminum exterior. The large off-road tires, 17" of ground clearance, and Timbren independent suspension allows this camper to reach campsites that many other are not able to. The lithium battery powered electrical system allows for LED lighting, USB charging, and a ventilation system. The interior cabin is sized for a RV queen mattress, and includes shelving for storage. The galley in the rear of the camper has a locking slide-out for a cooler or portable fridge (12v outlet included), a rechargeable water faucet, 5 gal water container, and tons of storage space. The battery box is large enough to accommodate a 100ah battery, and has additional room to mount a solar charge controller if added in the future. The cargo rack on the tongue of the trailer allows for carrying firewood, bikes, spare tire, etc.

Specifications: - Interior dimensions: 58"W x 78"L x 46"H - Exterior dimensions: 85.5" x 151" x 74.5" - Weight: Estimated 1,200 lbs - Trailer frame: welded 2" square tubing - Cabin frame: welded 1.5" square tubing - Suspension:TimbrenAxle-less 2200lbHD - Insulation: 1.5" foam, all sides - Exterior cladding: aluminum - Interior walls/cabinets: birch plywood - Locking driver and passenger doors - Ground Clearance: 17" - Tires: 265/75 R16 Mud Terrain - 12v 36ah LiFePo4 battery - Dimmable LED lighting cabin/galley - USB charging ports cabin/galley - Rechargeable water faucet in galley - 5 gallon water tank - 8" whisper quiet exhaust fan - All weather vent covers - Cargo rack on trailer tongue
    Last edited by Hutch77; September 13, 2021, 01:19 PM. Reason: Price reduced

Wow! I wish I were in the market, that looks really slick! Nice work...

Comment

Working...
    X