No announcement yet.
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Square drop for sale home build (KY)

Hello

i started on a year ago . It needs to be finished.
    it measures inside 47 wide and 80 long . It has a custom frame with 3500 axle . The frame has jacks on the corners . It’s has the 12 volt done wire and one 120volt plug wire .

it has a pd 45 power unit , fan new wheels and tires . The trailer is wired with a 7 pin plug .
    I can sent pic if you interested in it.

PRICE $ REDUCE 2000.00

its locating in Glasgow ky ..

it has a title too.

i just lost interest . I was planning on using poor man’s fiberglass for the outside.
    thanks for looking
    CAN CALL OR TEXT 270-579-3218

• Answer selected by Tstarr at March 2, 2023, 12:51 AM.

Thats a pretty good deal for all the parts that you've included. Do you have more pictures of just the frame? Some states don't care about titles, but here in PA I wouldn't buy a trailer without one. With camping season on the horizon, you may start to get some interest. Good luck with the sale!

Comment

Comment

Price is reduce to $2000.00
        this is a lower than what i have in it. If you planning starting one . It be cheaper to finsh this one than start building one ......
        Thanks for looking

Comment

Thats a pretty good deal for all the parts that you've included. Do you have more pictures of just the frame? Some states don't care about titles, but here in PA I wouldn't buy a trailer without one. With camping season on the horizon, you may start to get some interest. Good luck with the sale!

Comment

i can give more pic if someone whats them . the camper is in storage , it may take a day or two get them .

Comment

Working...
            X