Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 2010 Livin Lite Camplite 10rd tiny trailer

2010 Livinlite Camplite 10rd located in Louisville KY.

I bought this about two years ago, wanted something larger that I could stand in. I'm 6'4", I can stand up even under the AC, stretch out fully in the bed. It doesn't fit in my Garage, I don't have room to put up a carport and really don't want to invest the money to do so. I've purchased a T@B that for winter storage I'll be able to let air out of the tires in order to get it in my slightly oversized garage.

$8000 reasonable offers considered I've already purchased the T@B so I am reasonably flexible.

Good shape, typical door corrosion spots, awning could use a good cleaning. No bathroom, no stove or fridge. Has roof AC with a heat strip, awning, dual batteries, all LED lighting everything works as it should. All aluminum construction including the trailer chassis, no wood to rot, no steel to rust. Can get more pictures if needed. Dry weight @1300#

Local pickup only,, no checks, no holds without deposit (will accept PayPal for deposit), no trades..
    "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Price reduced. $8000

Comment

zzzizxz David I saw you say that you are trying to get your friends looking at a trailer. Thought I'd make sure you have seen this.

Comment

Working...
      X