Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD: The Gray Goose (a custom made teardrop SOLD!

Custom built Teardrop camping trailer I built when my wife retired. We met camping 50 years ago and wanted to camp when we retired.
    I built The Gray Goose in 2015 and we have enjoyed it ever since.

Built on a 5’ x 8’ metal trailer frame. with 13" wheels and electric brakes.

Inside:
    Features a small queen bed with a shelf above and cabinets to store games, clothes, extra batteries etc.
    2 LED lights overhead and 2 LED lights with a hi-lo switch for reading.
    2 -110 volt outlets with USB ports on 1 of the outlets
    One 3 speed fan with a bidirectional switch
    6” blended foam mattress made in 3 sections, this allows the bed to be made into a couch when wanted.
    Doors on both sides with openable windows and screens
    Storage compartment under the mattress

Outside rear:
    Behind the rear hatch is a custom made kitchen with a sink and running water, countertop, plenty of storage and an overhead led light.
    In rear hatch area are 2 110 volt outlets one with 2 USB ports
    Under the rear of the trailer is a 6 gallon fresh water tank and a spare tire.

Front of trailer:
    Utility box with 2 - 12 volt marine grade batteries extra storage and a hookup for solar panels.
    Stabilizers on all 4 corners.
    Asking $8,900

Please feel free to contact me through this forum or email at shatch60@gmail.com

Thank You
    Steve Hatch

Photos not showing? Can't see price also!

Comment

• Steve H
      Steve H commented
      Editing a comment
      Please check again the price has been added, not sure what to do about the pictures. I can see them not sure why why you can't, Any suggestions?

• Bob Ruger
      Bob Ruger commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve I see the price, but no pictures! All I see on computer and phone are small green boxes that won't open! Anyone on here need help.....
Working...
X