No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted- Teardrop or MyPod

Teardrop style or a MyPod Camper
    Hello, Been looking and having a hard time finding a good fit. I have found since mostly that I will be camping with myself and maybe a family member I want a two-person camper and something lite weight and easy to tow and well cared for. My truck is a red type of color and the camper does not have to be but other things would be nice to have something red on it if it was Gray or something more than white and or bad butt and nice and fun that would be a plus. I like it in the KC MO area willing to travel some and would make a deal to get it. I would like it to be a dealer and if you know of any please let me know their site and who to talk with I would pass on your name to them if there was anything I could do to help you out.

FOR SALE: (OH) 2021 New Wave Squaredrop for sale

Yesterday, 07:56 AM

You might be interested in mine! I have a red truck also and as you can see it is white with a gray stripe. You can get a wrap for these or just a new red stripe. I might be willing to meet you part way but I am having back surgery on Sept 1.

I bought a used 2021 New Wave last fall and camped in it one time. I have since had a knee replacement, a heart ablation and scheduled for back surgery on Sept 1. I have decided to sell the camper. The camper is in excellent condition, includes AC, TV, microwave, coffee maker, a griddle and all kitchen utensils. Attached tent with side panels, porta-potty with separate tent and all necessary power cords, chocks, hitch lock, etc. It has no battery but needs either 110 plug in or a portable generator. New Wave was made just outside Columbus, OH but went out of business during or shortly after COVID. Pictures attached.

PRICE $10,900 or best offer.

Ron Prater
    rkprater@gmail.com

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X