Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for windows for Homebuilt Teardrop.

Hello to all fellow Teardrop enthusiasts , I'm am looking for a source for crank out Awning windows , approx 1 ft X 1 1/2 ft , any help would be appreciated , thank you in advance

I have 2 never installed crank out windows that Vintage Technologies (teardrop parts) sold at one time.They no longer sell them.The dimensions are 19.5 x 13.5 in. outside.Inside cut out is about 12 x 18 in.
    They have a single glass and crank knob is at bottom center.They have screens.Color of frame is black.Price is $100 each and what it actually costs to ship from Atlanta,Ga.If you are interested I could send some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveC View Post
      I have 2 never installed crank out windows that Vintage Technologies (teardrop parts) sold at one time.They no longer sell them.The dimensions are 19.5 x 13.5 in. outside.Inside cut out is about 12 x 18 in.
      They have a single glass and crank knob is at bottom center.They have screens.Color of frame is black.Price is $100 each and what it actually costs to ship from Atlanta,Ga.If you are interested I could send some pics.

Those are my favorite windows and to my knowledge no one is offering them anymore. I would grab these from you if I was going to make another trailer.

Comment

I would like some pictures if its not to much trouble, and if you have a way to weight them for estimating shipping would be great, thanks for your help. Best for now Richard

Comment

Pictures.Will try to get accurate weight but by the feel I would say 4 or 5 pounds each.

Comment

Thank you Steve, that is a very fair price for those windows and I would love to have them, but insured shipping costs from Ga to Ca makes it out of my budget, thanks for your response and Happy motoring

Comment

Hi Steve. My name is Steve as well. How far do the two windows you have crank out? I might be interested in buying them.

Comment

Sorry sir I sold them.

Comment

Working...
                X