Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoosier Chapter

Where are all of our up coming events that was listed on the old site, nothing transferred over?

Hi Terry, unfortunately we were not able to transfer anything over. Chapter Directors will be setting up new topics here for the upcoming gatherings. Please be patient with us during this transition.

Comment

I've not seen Kurt or Dan on the new forum yet, I'm sure as soon as they are it will be taken care of.

B
      "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

Kurt's registered, but hasn't got 'moved in' yet. Still waiting for Dan to join us. 👍

Comment

My wife and I purchased a custom built teardrop (made in Montana) last fall. Looking forward to camping with other teardrop enthusiasts in INDIANA and surrounding states. We live in the southern part of the state (Santa Claus) where there are numerous top notch State Park and state Forrest campgrounds. Looking to possibly host some HOOSIER outings later this year.

Comment

Our new Sherpa Trailer (5x8 Yeti model)
            Attached Files

Comment

• Zach
              Zach commented
              Editing a comment
              Good looking teardrop! Like how rugged it looks.

Steve and Linda from Indianapolis looking forward to camping with everyone.. New camper on order 5 week out a Sunray 109.

Comment

JK nice camper hope to see you soon I think we will be at whitewater Steve and Linda hope to see you also

Comment

In case you havent seen it, Kurt's got some gatherings announced over in the Hoosier Chapter forum.... https://forum.tearjerkers.net/chapte...oosier-chapter

Comment

Working...
                X