Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Templates

I could swear I found A webpage somewhere online that’s sells full size wall templates. Does anyone on here know what I’m talking about? I had thought I saved the page but apparently I did not. Maybe I miss read But I don’t think I did. Any help would be appreciated.

I can't help with where you can purchase a template. I tell you that making your own is very easy. I make mine from 1/4" or 1/8" material. I screw it to the garage wall and start drawing. When I hit on something I like I cut it out and trace on to my material. I won't go into more detail here because I don't know if you would like to try. If you would like to give it a go I'd be happy to help. It's a fun and easy thing to do.

Here is a pic of an in progress template. Im making it for a canned ham camper that will be my next build. It's 7' x 14' and tall enough to stand in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	plata1.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	16780

Here is a pic of 2/3rds of my template for my 5X10 Cub Modern teardrop. That project is competed and is the camper I use now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	001a.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	16781
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Monstasox View Post
      I could swear I found A webpage somewhere online that’s sells full size wall templates. Does anyone on here know what I’m talking about? I had thought I saved the page but apparently I did not. Maybe I miss read But I don’t think I did. Any help would be appreciated.
      Maybe "Big Woody Teardrop Campers"? https://www.bigwoodycampers.com/

Comment

Working...
      X