Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Gathering Schedule Preview!!

Our Chapter Directors are really on the ball this year! They already have 23 gatherings on the schedule for 2022. Log in and get a members-only preview of whats happening near you! More events will be added as plans are developed.

We are sighed up for 8 already, and will likely hit 2 more.... IF there was one in the Liberty Bell chapter that was at least a bit convenient, we would love to get up there too.
    🍺 Asheville George 🍻

Comment

I am excited, I am planning my first tear drop gathering at Shenango this year in June. Haven't camped in my unit since I bought a Casita. And haven't made a Casita or molded fiberglass camper gathering either since I am still working and can't plan far enough in advance to be able to get reservations for weekends for longer trips. this Covid thing has really upset my world and turned it upside down. In a couple of years, I'll be unleashed with my dog and will be able to schedule things like camping with other small camper enthusiasts. Feel bad that I won't be able to stick around for the fire on Saturday evening since I have to get back. In thirty plus years I haven't had weekends off and this will be the first time I've had my tear out in years. love my tear and may hold on to it just for as a hunting camp in winter. Prefer the teardrop for cold weather camping over the casita because of condensation issues in extremely cold weather. It's nice to know that there are other people out there who enjoy the great outdoors like I do and don't look down their noses at common folk like me who can't afford or choose not to camp in units that cost as much as your average home or two.

Art

Comment

Working...
      X