Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado devastation

I wanted to express my heartfelt sympathy to any of our members who have been affected by the unprecedented storms of Friday night.

The destruction, loss of life and property here in Kentucky has been overwhelming. Between here and our Facebook group, I've been able to check in with most of our active Bluegrass Chapter members and so far all are good.

Please keep in mind as relief efforts grow to be mindful that unfortunately times like this draw out not only the good in folks but also scammers. Be mindful of who you donate through should you decide to do so. Here in Kentucky, the state has set up a website for donations.
    ​​​​​
    Keeping all those affected in my thoughts. ✌️💔

B
    "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

the years since I started Tearjerkers, things have happened to members of Tearjerkers: 911, Floods, Hurricanes,etc. Never did I see anything like the Devastation by a Tornado in Kentucky. Our thoughts & prayers go out to the people there. I am hoping we had no casualties in the Tearjerkers Family.

Like Brian S. said: Should you decide to send a donation for relief efforts PLEASE MAKE SURE it is a reputable relief organization.

Todd Brunengraber
    Tearjerkers Founder

Comment

Working...
    X