Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teardrop patio awning

Does anyone know where I can find a patio awning for my teardrop? New member Steve: cactisteve@gmail.com

are you talking about one that attaches to your teardrop? if so i have a 270 degree wraptor 4k from hear and i really like it. they also have just a side awning also: https://overlandpros.com/index.php/p...hicle-awnings/
    There's magic in the woods,
    if you know where to look for it.
    - Pete's Dragon

Comment

Yes I'm writing about the kind that attaches directly to the side of the teardrop.

Comment

I have 2 of these, one for each side

Comment

Thanks Shawn, but I'm looking for one that attaches directly to the teardrop.

Comment

Sorry to miss what would've been my first TearJerkers event at the Hoosier Chapters spring gathering, but O'Bannon requires reservations for the entire weekend. It'll be my daughter's birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by DBRMN View Post
              I have 2 of these, one for each side

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/BK_M...pressionRank=4
              Do you know if it requires a specific kind of roof rack? I've been trying to find a relatively inexpensive awning and this looks like a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by aliciawrong View Post

Do you know if it requires a specific kind of roof rack? I've been trying to find a relatively inexpensive awning and this looks like a good one.
                It does not. I just had to drill one extra hole in each one to line up the two small bolts that it slides into. Very easy.

Comment

Comment

^^^^^^Result

Comment

Thanks for the response!

Comment

Working...
                      X