Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vistabule Owners?

We've been researching teardrops for the past year and have finally narrowed our search down to either a Camp-Inn 560 or a Vistabule trailer. Camp-Inn's have tons of information online (the owners forum is a fantastic resource), but I'm having a much harder time finding first hand accounts from Vistabule owners about their experience (Cosmo's videos excluded).

Are there any Vistabule owners here? I'm looking for answers to questions like:

* Any problems?
    * How comfortable is the futon mattress?
    * How has Vistabule support been when there have been issues?
    * Any options you wish you would have gotten or ones you haven't used?
    * Any surprises?
    * Why did you choose a Vistabule over other campers?
    * Know where I can find a used one!? (15month lead times currently)
    * Anyone near Dallas, TX? We'd love to see one in person.

Only thing I can say, you know the Camp-Inn history in Quality and Customer Service. Buy once, buy right, you won't be dis-appointed

Comment

We had a Vistabule a couple years ago. It's a really classy build. Customer service was fantastic. We chose it partly because of all the windows, the quality of the cabinetry, customization available with the galley, storage, would fit in the garage, and just what a beautiful shape it is (not very objective on that last one). Also check out Cosmo Weems earlier videos on YT - he covers a lot of information and loves his Vistabule.

We sold it because at the time we didn't have back-up help for an elderly family member and so realized we couldn't really go very often or very far. Also my husband is 6'2" and the bed was not a full queen. We're now getting a T@G with a full queen. The futon mattress would be more comfortable with a topper, but then you're kind of making the choice to keep the bed down and not in couch mode.

They have an Ambassador program for owners willing to show off their trailer, so just call or email and ask for someone in your area. In fact, we were Ambassadors and were showing our trailer to a local couple, and decided they would be good new owners so sold it to them. The wait for a new one then was about 9 months. You never know what you might find!

Comment

Working...
      X