Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banners

My wife threw the box away before I could find out who created the banner we purchased. But I wanted to say thank you to that person, it turned out great, now we can represent the Bluegrass Chapter wherever we go.

Originally posted by Chris H View Post
    My wife threw the box away before I could find out who created the banner we purchased. But I wanted to say thank you to that person, it turned out great, now we can represent the Bluegrass Chapter wherever we go.
    Great! Todd (TearJerkers Founder) has a guy local to him in NY that makes the banners for the group.

Comment

While re-provisioning in Castle Rock, Colorado, I made a big mistake, I took some gear out of the back of the pickup to load the goods and lift our banner on the roof and headed to our campground outside of Denver. Upon our arrival and set-up, I realized what I had done. The next day we drove the 25 miles back to Castle Rock and back to the campground in hope of finding it. No such luck BUT, Later that day I see this guy driving slowly through the campground and stopping in front of our site. Smiling, he rolls down his window and hands me our banner!!! He told me he found it on the road about a mile from the State Park.
      That means the banner hung onto the roof for close to 25 miles before falling off! Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20221007_090646813.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.92 MB ID:	24611

Comment

Wow! What luck! Thats pretty cool!

Comment

Working...
        X