Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyless Entry Issues

Don't know if this is the place for this but here goes. Maybe someone else has come up with an answer. I have a new hic up in my camping style. I have a dog that I camp with. So If I would want to go to the fireside chat, since i wouldn't be taking him, I'd like to leave him in my truck with the doors locked and the engine running the AC. On my 21 Toyota Tacoma with the stupid keyless entry, I can not figure out how to lock the door with the engine running. Nothing in the manual and dealers are worthless when it comes to anything else but selling you a new car. Now on a hot summer day when I am traveling, in order to leave the dog in the truck while I am in a store buying supplies, I can't leave the AC on with the engine running unless I want to leave the doors unlocked.

Visit some Toyota Tacoma online forums, and first (before you post your question) do a few searches, using key words and phrases, to see if anyone else has posted the answer to this. The Tacomas are so popular, and many owners are so enthusiastic about their trucks, that there are some very helpful forums out there. Best of luck.

Comment

Working...
    X