Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website redirects - is anyone else having this problem

I am new to the group - it may be the way the site works. I find that I am being redirected to webpages outside of the Tear Jerkers site when I visit new chapters. :Shipping Now" seems to be a common redirect.
    Is this something others are experiencing? Maybe it is a problem with my Chromebook - although I have checked the redirect settings in my browser.

I also have issues on my iphone - is there a separate Phone App available?

Thanks
    Michael

I'm a new member as well, but have had no such issues. The forum is set up a little strange and has some very small issues ( posting a Gathering, Messaging , and such) , and it just takes a little getting used to. Give it some time and learn how to navigate the site. I'm certain you will find your problem and be able to fix it. Long distance diagnosis is pretty hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp1806 View Post
      I am new to the group - it may be the way the site works. I find that I am being redirected to webpages outside of the Tear Jerkers site when I visit new chapters. :Shipping Now" seems to be a common redirect.
      Is this something others are experiencing? Maybe it is a problem with my Chromebook - although I have checked the redirect settings in my browser.

I also have issues on my iphone - is there a separate Phone App available?

Thanks
      Michael
      There is one spot that you may get a redirect notice, and that's when clicking on a chapter link in the "Chapter Map" on the Chapters page. It is a nested Google Map and even though it is nested on this site and links to this site it will show a redirect notice on some devices. I've never seen is say "shipping now" though. That is the only place that you should possibly see a redirect notice. Is this where you're seeing it? Or somewhere else?

There are no separate apps available for the forum at this time.

This is the redirect notice I get if I'm using Firefox on my work computer:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	27192

But I don't get that redirect notice when I'm using Firefox on my home computer or on my Android phone.

Comment

Working...
      X