Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to see Teardrop trailers where I live.

I live in Gig Harbor, WA 98332 and I am interested in getting a tear drop trailer. I would like to see some of the trailers out there but do not know where to look in my area. Can any one give me any Ideas. I have a shop which I could build one but there is a lot to know before you jump in and start building. Any help would be most appreciated.

Bruce,

In addition to the build journals on this forum, another good source is tnttt.com, which stands for "teardrops and tiny travel trailers." There are also some videos and vlogs on YouTube that are worth watching. A couple are Camp and Camera and Playing with sticks, who do tours of new and homebuilt campers. I know there are others out there, but all you need to do is type in "teardrop camper" to your search engine of choice and a multitude of other "rabbit holes" will be brought forth for your enjoyment.

I personally researched teardrops for a year on the various forums before I decided to build instead of buy. If you have a shop and the desire to make your own, go for it! What you build will be custom made for your camping needs, not some expensive, cookie-cutter camper made of unknown materials and craftsmanship. Keep us informed of which way you choose. There are many on here ready to give you tons of un/wanted advice, so don't hesitate to reach out to us.

DJ
    LSCD

Comment

Plus 1 on DJ's comment.I read posts on tnttt forum a couple of years to learn others trials and errors.If you have a shop it will make the build alot easier.You can do it!

Comment

Working...
      X