Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping in the Time of the Coronavirus

As a tiny trailer owner and camper, I've been following the current coronavirus events with civic interest to do my part for my family and community. I've also, being human, been asking myself, "How is this all going to affect camping?" All I or anyone can do is to do our part in keeping ourselves and others safe.
    I'm not going to tell you to not go camping during this coronavirus pandemic, but you know me, I do my research and then think about ...

I think a lot of it depends on where you might have to camp. I've done driveway camping twice this year just to get my fix.

Art

Comment

• Tom Kepler
      Tom Kepler commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably be my next choice, too. Step-son's bringing over a metal firebox.

Here's a list of the status of state parks across the US.

Updated July 1st, 2021 at 1:30 PM EST Throughout most of 2020 and into 2021, the Coronavirus pandemic has impacted life across America – including access to campgrounds. Initially, numerous campgrounds closed due to the virus. Most campgrounds later reopened, some completely, some partially, and some with procedures and/or facility limitations to address the concerns […]
    Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
    Oliver Legacy Elite II/ Toyota Land Cruiser
    Facebook --- Instagram

Comment

Working...
    X