No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year Members

Good afternoon Everyone,

Some of the members think I have been M I A. No need to bore you with the reasons. From March to now has been a blur. BUT! That has all changed with the new year(Hopefully).

I can't say enough about the Admins. They've got it under control. We're around since 1997, a couple of Schnauzer's later. Here we are; it's 2021 & still going strong.

I wanted to take this opportunity to wish all the members a HEALTHY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. MOST IMPORTANTLY COVID FREE.

It's hard to think I started this group in 1997. I was 49 years old. I am 72 & going to make it my mission to camp with my Teardrop. I've been approached by numerous people to sell it ass it is an original 1947

Modernistic. All the time I give the same answer; NOPE! You will never know; You might see me at one of your gatherings.

I truly hope your Holiday Season was a joyous one. I watched no less than 18 Hallmark Movies while off; even stayed up until 3:00am watching.

Just wanted to say hi! Just keep on camping where you're allowed. Hopefully we'll have SOME normalcy.

Todd Brunengraber
    Founder

Happy New Year Todd from the Land of Lincoln Chapter. Hope to see you around the campfire this year.

Comment

Hope to see you somewhere in New England this year! Happy New Year and stay safe.

Comment

Hope to see you in the Carolinas this year. Happy Holidays big guy!

Comment

A little late but I hope you have a great 2021!

Comment

Happy 2021 boss!!

Comment

Working...
            X