This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all your Gathering photos?! We're missing them!! :-(

Did you know we have a photos archive going back 20+ years?!

If not, you do now! Click on "Gatherings" in the navigation bar at the top of the page (or in the navigation menu if you're on a mobile device), and click on the TearJerkers Photos Archive link!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	1177
Size:	260.7 KB
ID:	27033
    There's a problem though.... we have very few photos from the past couple years!! Don't people take pictures anymore??

If you're hoarding Gathering photos and wouldn't mind sharing them with everyone, we'd love to add them to our archive!

Options to submit your photos to the Archives:
    1. Email them as attachments to Zach@TearJerkers.net. Include the chapter name, gathering name (location?) and year in the email. This option works best if there are only a few photos to share with us. Otherwise you'll need to send multiple emails, which is fine.
    2. Upload them to our Google Drive using the Upload Photos link on the Gatherings page (see screenshot above). A Google account is required, but accounts are free. Create a folder for each gathering ( i.e. 2022 Liberty Bell Chapter Knoebels Gathering ), and then upload your photos for each Gathering to each folder. All photos uploaded here will periodically be downloaded and archived with all the other photos.
    3. If you're like me and already use Google Photos to store all your pictures, you can "share" each of your gathering albums with the email address: TearJerkersCalendar@gmail.com. Any albums shared this way will periodically be downloaded and archived with all the other gathering photos.
    4. If you have another way of sharing them with us, just reach out and let me know!
    THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS CLUB GREAT!!

Lets see those 2023 Gathering Photos!!
    • If you already use Google Photos or Google Drive and have them saved in a named album or folder, share the folder or album with TearJerkersCalendar@Gmail.com
    • If you have a Google account, go to the Upload Photos link (https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Fw&usp=sharing), create a folder for each gathering (include chapter name), and drag-and-drop them into that folder.
    • Email them to me - Zach@tearjerkers.net - be sure to include your chapter and gathering name in the email so I know where to save them.

Comment

Working...
    X