Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently Placed a Mini Banner Order?

We are unable to process any mini-banner orders at this time but will make an announcement as soon as they are being accepted again.

If you've placed a mini-banner order in the past two weeks and have not received it please send me a message.

Zach, I placed an order 3 or 4 weeks ago. What's up? Chris - Chesapeake Bay Chapter

Comment

Chris.. just sent you a message.

Comment

Spoke with Todd... he's feeling a lot better... and said the mini-banner orders that got held up are being sent this week. They might have even gone out yesterday.

Comment

I believe all recent mini-banner orders have been mailed, except for one. Please let me know if you ordered one and have not received it.

Comment

Hi Zach - First try ordering a banner this morning; confirmation email showed I had misspelled "Hanover", didn't see a way to correct, so ordered again, got into an argument with PayPal. By the time that was settled, I had vaporized the payment link. Should I just order again? How do I tell Todd I only want one banner? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by CraigS View Post
              Hi Zach - First try ordering a banner this morning; confirmation email showed I had misspelled "Hanover", didn't see a way to correct, so ordered again, got into an argument with PayPal. By the time that was settled, I had vaporized the payment link. Should I just order again? How do I tell Todd I only want one banner? Thanks!
              I'll make sure the right one gets processed. If you still need to submit payment, you can follow this link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=BKYX5D8PRNWX8

Comment

Thanks, Zach! PayPal payment successful.

Comment

Just a quick update... if you ordered a mini banner in the past couple weeks we finally have enough orders to send to the printer. Thanks for your patience!

If you placed an order before July 4th and have not received it, please let me know.

Comment

Hey Zach, Have we ever considered having the TJ logo on stickers or maybe even a spare tire cover?

Comment

Originally posted by Camper Chris View Post
                      Hey Zach, Have we ever considered having the TJ logo on stickers or maybe even a spare tire cover?
                      I've actually got a pile of stickers that were just printed.... they'll be posted soon. We've never looked into having the spare tire covers made, but maybe in the future.

Comment

Thanks for the update Zach!

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Engle View Post
                          Just a quick update... if you ordered a mini banner in the past couple weeks we finally have enough orders to send to the printer. Thanks for your patience!

If you placed an order before July 4th and have not received it, please let me know.
                          I received my banner with a note from Todd, today. Thank you and it really looks nice!
                          Mary H
                          O'Fallon, IL Land of Lincoln Tearjerkers
                          Hiker Trailer

Comment

Hello Zach Engle,
                            Can I design my own TJ flag and have your printer print it?
                            also wanted to ask if i can submit an event that i am organizing in june 2022 in Maine?
                            Thanks
                            Louis

Comment

Originally posted by stilzink View Post
                              Hello Zach Engle,
                              Can I design my own TJ flag and have your printer print it?
                              also wanted to ask if i can submit an event that i am organizing in june 2022 in Maine?
                              Thanks
                              Louis
                              Right now we aren't accepting custom mini banners, but may have an option to do so in the future.

If you're interested in hosting an event in Maine, I would reach out to the Great North Woods Chapter Director and have a chat with her. ( TheresaD ) Otherwise we can put it on the calendar as a non-TearJerker event.

Comment

Hi, I have been trying to order a banner (buckeye chapter) but can't get the PayPal payment system to work. It keeps dumping me as soon as I get there. Suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by The Whites View Post
                                  Hi, I have been trying to order a banner (buckeye chapter) but can't get the PayPal payment system to work. It keeps dumping me as soon as I get there. Suggestions?
                                  Sorry for the trouble.... sending you a message.

Comment

just sent you a message
                                    There's magic in the woods,
                                    if you know where to look for it.
                                    - Pete's Dragon

Comment

Banner orders have been opened back up for a little while. Hopefully can get yours printed next week Eric. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                                        Banner orders have been opened back up for a little while. Hopefully can get yours printed next week Eric. Thanks!
                                        ok thanks
                                        There's magic in the woods,
                                        if you know where to look for it.
                                        - Pete's Dragon

Comment

I'm still unable to get the PayPal link to work. I was hoping to order a banner for Christmas i am also unable to see the message that you said was sent in September. Perhaps it went to Dave's email? Please send a message to LYNDA.WHITE090916@GMAIL.COM

Comment

Originally posted by dwhite7981 View Post
                                            I'm still unable to get the PayPal link to work. I was hoping to order a banner for Christmas i am also unable to see the message that you said was sent in September. Perhaps it went to Dave's email? Please send a message to LYNDA.WHITE090916@GMAIL.COM
                                            It was a 'Message" on here that was sent to the user account "The Whites". I've just sent an email with the PayPal link to the address you listed.

Comment

Working...
                                            X