This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Signatures

A 'Post Signature' is a small section that shows up at the bottom of every post you make. People often include a picture of their camper, their Chapter logo, a funny quote, a list of their campers, or anything else fun they might think of.

To edit your 'Post Signature', click on your username/profile picture in the notifications bar at the top of the page, and go to 'User Settings'.
    Then click on the 'Account' tab**. For convenience, you can also follow this link: https://forum.tearjerkers.net/settings/account . Scroll about half way down to 'Conversation Detail Options' and click the link to 'Edit Post Signature'.

**If you are trying to edit your post signature from a mobile device, on the User Settings page you will see a dropdown menu instead of navigation tabs. The menu says 'Profile' by default. You will have to click on that and select 'Account'.

Please, for the consideration of all forum users, limit the height of any pictures in your profile signature to 125px.

If you have an image you would like to use, you can go to https://picresize.com/ to have it resized. Once you're there, upload your picture, and select "Custom Size" from the pull-down menu below your uploaded picture. Then save to your computer and then return to your user settings to upload it to your signature.

Click image for larger version  Name:	SIGPIC1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	25.0 KB ID:	2114

If you are linking in a picture that is hosted elsewhere on the internet, you can paste in the image URL, but you will have to set the height to no greater than 125.

Click image for larger version  Name:	SIGPIC2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	26.4 KB ID:	2115

Administrators reserve the right to remove or resize oversized signature images, so we appreciate your cooperation!

Thanks!
    Last edited by TearJerkers; February 19, 2020, 03:40 PM.
    Life moves a little slower on Teardrop Time...

This topic has just been updated with more details.
    Life moves a little slower on Teardrop Time...

Comment

Thank you muchly Zach!!
      Rockin

Comment

hmmmm ... just checking to see if this worked

Comment

hmmmm ... trying again

Comment

Ok, I resized the picture, saved to my computer and uploaded it to my signature. Does is show in my signature?

Comment

Yippee, I finally figured it out. I didn't know about the final step, which was to click on the "thumbnail" then identify the size. Let me know if my signature pic is too big and I will happily resize it..

Thanks so much

Comment

Working...
              X