Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New" from Wisco/Mich border

Hi all, I'm sorta new. Was a member back in 2015 to maybe 2017. Just re-upped for another go.

I'm on the WI/MI border. I camp in the UP mostly, but want to start exploring my own state a bit. I'm interested in formal and informal gatherings. I have a home built woodie, Woodie McWood Face. I usually camp with my pup, Rosie. My wife doesn't like camping so I sneak out now and then with Rosie.

I prefer boondocking to developed campgrounds. I've been hoping to attend "Cooler Near the Lake" for years. Hope I get poked soon and I just might pull it off this year. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Marinette County gets their vaccine stuff together.

I hope to see some of you out and about this summer. Stay Healthy!

Tim

Got my J&J poke two weeks ago on Monday! YAY...

I can't wait to get out. Though I know it'll be a little while still. Going to see our grandbaby! Going to Cooler Near the Lake later this month where I'll see our new grandbaby girl! Well, she's going to be almost one year old then. Going to Astico Cty Park in May. Watch out world I'm hitting the road soon!

Tim

Comment

Hi Tim, welcome back! If you ever make it out of the great white north, come camp with us in VA.

Comment

Working...
      X