Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Maryland

My homebuilt Teardrop is a result of my last summer's "Staycation Sponsored by Corona"! Need to get out on some short trips to test it out before any long ventures. I want to hook up with the Chesapeake Chapter for their next outing . Kicking myself for not joining Intime to know about this weekends outing. Any suggestions close to Annapolis?

Glad to have you join Tearjerkers! Looks like your summer was productive. We'll be planning events all over VA so be sure to subscribe to the Old Dominion Chapter so that you will know when we plan a new event. We will wind up in N. VA and down the VA coast at some point. We camp all over the state. Come Join us!

Comment

Welcome! The Chesapeake Bay Chapter is an awesome chapter to camp with! They are a hoot! They do quite a bit of trips across the bridge, on the Eastern Shore.

Comment

Welcome Rovwel...We have been slacking on here lately. Glad to see you got logged in and are looking to get connected. Check out the upcoming events and see if you can snag a spot. Unfortunately this year the spots are filling up way too quickly.

As for camping near Annapolis....hummmm I see a lot of private campgrounds, or you could be really brave and try a Walmart parking lot.

Catch ya down the road

Comment

Working...
        X