Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from South Dakota!

We left the Land of Lincoln last summer for retirement in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. We’re planning to take advantage of off peak travel times to visit the western part of South Dakota. We will expand on our travels once we get settled in to our new home.

Welcome!! I don't think we have too many members from the Dakotas, so it's now your responsibility to share many many many photos of your travels and make us all want to visit! 😁

And if you're ever interested in organizing some gatherings, just post up and let people know where you're headed!

Comment

Fishingmanady, Hello, The Heartland Chapter is having a gathering at Ponca State Park Nebraska, September 11 - 13. Please join us!

Thanks,
      Mary

Comment

Welcome from your neighbors to the East. You are welcome to attend our spring gathering in May near Spring Valley Wisconsin. It would be a 5 hour drive for you but we'd love to meet you!

Comment

Welcome to South Dakota!. My wife and I are new to the teardrop community, just finished building our 4x8 teardrop last year. We’re from Brookings, South Dakota, so we are in the same general neighborhood!.

Comment

Two people from South Dakota! Time to start a new chapter! Or at least have a SD gathering.

Comment

Thanks for the invites. I see on the map that Brookings is only about an hour north of us.

Comment

Working...
              X