Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbies in Northern Kentucky

My husband and I just picked up our 2021 Intech Luna Rover in Northeast Ohio (where I am from) at the end of February and drove it down to our home in Northern Kentucky. We finally took our first "outing" in our driveway a couple of weeks ago and head out on our first trip to a local Cincinnati RV campground this weekend. By the time of the CRA this Fall, we hope to be Pros at this...ha ha! Look forward to meeting other tearjerkers, seeing the setups, and getting lots of tips!

Joan and Brandon

Welcome again.

I have family in NKY, Ft Thomas and Independence.

I'm a flea market junkie and have been coming up to the ones north of Cincy for years.

If you don't already know, there's a KOA in Lebanon. I stay there at least once a year for a flea market weekend, typical KOA, clean and well kept, friendly staff a tad pricey but not much to choose from that's convenient to all three flea markets.

Hope to see you around the campfire soon.

B
    "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

PS: I changed my avatar. LOL

Comment

That's great, Brian. No camper mix-ups in the middle of the night! We are staying at Winton Woods this weekend. We live in the Petersburg area close to the airport. Was not aware of the KOA in Lebanon. We had a nice stay at one close to Mount Rushmore.

Look forward to meeting you.

Joan

Comment

Originally posted by JBBooth View Post
          That's great, Brian. No camper mix-ups in the middle of the night! We are staying at Winton Woods this weekend. We live in the Petersburg area close to the airport. Was not aware of the KOA in Lebanon. We had a nice stay at one close to Mount Rushmore.

Look forward to meeting you.

Joan
          Forgot to mention that we also have a Facebook group.

Tearjerkers: Bluegrass Chapter

B

Comment

HI, welcome to Tear Jerkers

Comment

Hey Joan and Brandon, welcome to tearjerkers! Hope you two make it to Va to camp with us sometime. We may make it to a KY event at some point now that we have a bit more time for travel.

Comment

Working...
              X