Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Ohio

I introduced myself on the facebook site so will not go into many details again. I recently purchased a used 509 Retro as my transition from tent camping to teardrop camping and so far have made three excursions. I'm registered for the Ohio camp-in at Mt Gilead so hope to see a few of you there. I've been trying to get out one weekend a month.

Jeff

Xsee you there ,. WELCOME ,

Comment

Richard Ulmes is the Buckeye chapter director, great guy and a great group. Enjoy your trailer!

B
      "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

Welcome, Jeff!

A lot of members do not use FaceBook, so it might not hurt to copy/paste your intro here as well.

Hopefully I'll see you at the fall gathering!
        Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
        Oliver Legacy Elite II/ Toyota Land Cruiser
        Facebook --- Instagram

Comment

Hey Jeff,
          Looking forward to seeing you at Mt. Gilead. Like Steve mentioned above there are many members who don't use Facebook. The Buckeye Gatherings are only listed here.
          Rich
          Rich and Val

Comment

OK, Here is my initial post from Facebook:

I'm new to this site and to teardrop campers. My wife of 35 years died early this year and I decided I could not set up our large tent by myself. I have a small dome tent but sleeping on the ground had less appeal to me at 63 than it used to. Looking at options I decided a small teardrop might be just the thing for solo camping, so I bought a used 509 Retro. Here I am hooked up for my first camping trip. So far I've made three weekend excursions and I have reservations for one weekend at an Ohio State Park per month through October. If you see my truck or the little trailer I've come to call the Doodle Bug stop by and say hello.

Comment

Working...
            X