No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeting from NW Arkansas!

I am Kevin Wood and my wife is Laurie.

We have recently relocated from metro KC area to our 22 acres just outside of Eureka Springs AR and are building our homestead down here.
    We have a 30’ Keystone and 24’ Wilderness that we are living in while we build on our land. We will be off grid and so I’ve become a solar enthusiast and have a 4Kw system powering us currently.

Even though some would argue we already are camping, we missed travel ( esp in the last 16 months,) so after some research, we dropped into the “rabbit hole” that is teardrop campers and I bought a home built one last weekend and will upgrade it and start down this road.

We appreciate all the wisdom, and guidance this forum can offer and if possible, I hope I can reciprocate.

we look forward to meeting and camping with some of the area folks and comparing projects and stories.

Thank you,for,adding us!

Looks like a fun project Kevin, I don't have time(or wife doesn't have patience to wait) to do a build, we just purchased our 3rd teardrop and its maiden voyage is in your area on Sept. 10-11th at the bull sholes dam, state park on White River

Comment

Working...
    X