Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two new Hoosier chapter members

Hello. My wife and I are from southern Indiana. We love to camp and see new places. Last year we built a tiny Sandy on a pop up frame. This was something I had wanted to do for many years. We do everything together so we spent last summer on one of the most fun projects we have ever done! We are now ready to use and enjoy our new home away from home.

Welcome to the group. I hope you have looked up and joined the Hoosier Chapter. You're lucky and happen to be in the state with one of the largest, most active chapters.

Be sure to get registered for the CRA in September, something you don't want to miss if at all possible.

Feel free to join us at any of the Bluegrass Chapter gatherings in Kentucky. We have a couple from a little south of you in Santa Clause who has been attending some of ours. In October, we'll be at Cave Creek Campground on Rough River lake, a pretty easy drive from your area.

Enjoy your new build and hope to see you around the campfire soon.

B
    "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

Thank you for the welcome. We are planning to make the October gathering with you all. We spent a week last summer at the rough in a cabin. We love the area and its not that far for us. We have joined the Hoosier chapter and will catch their gatherings as well.

Comment

Last time I checked, the only sites left were non electric. I would recommend keeping an eye on the recreation . gov website in case there are any cancellations, it happens often.

I love Rough River, it's kinda my home lake, I grew up on it. My grandparents built a place in '73. My grandmother sold it in '92 after my grandfather passed. My late wife and I purchased a lot in '94 and we loved it, unfortunately I had to sell it. We were across Cave Creek from the campground. I really like it and the members who attended last year seemed to as well.

Hope to see you.

B
        "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

Working...
        X