Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Members from Indiana Chapter

Hello from Mike n Sandy Hicks, We just bought a Home Built Papoose Camper from the guy that built it, it is also a Toy Hauler he used it to take his Yamaha V Star with him he used it for about 9 years then he built a Bigger one. Sandy n I have done a LOT of work to our Papoose and getting ready to add AC to it because we couldn't go to sleep when we went up to the Museum in Elkhart In. last week, WE HAD FUN though, I wanted to go to Tn. camping but Sandy said lets go north. I am retired, Sandy is still working this makes it harder to decide on where we are going and when we can go somewhere.... so HI FROM MIKE n SANDY HICKS we are from Connersville, Indiana

Welcome from a neighbor to the south. The Indiana chapter is one of the larger, more active chapters and are great folks.

Be sure to try and join us for the CRA Gathering in September, thread full of details and links in the Hoosier Chapter forum.

We always welcome anyone to the Bluegrass Chapter gatherings (even Hoosiers ) Last time I looked the campground for our October gathering was full but there's always a chance to grab up a cancellation.

B
    "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

Working...
    X