Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Alabama looking to possibly build off-road rig.

Found this great site after watching a YouTube channel. I do not currently have a tear drop, but I am very interested in starting to build my own off-road tear drop style camper and look forward to getting advice and meeting new people who are a bit further down this road. I’m in Birmingham, AL and have a daughter who lives in Denver and a son who lives in Nashville.

Welcome Tray. I am sure there are many here that will be glad to share their knowledge on building a TearDrop. Also, if you have not checked out www.tnttt.com you really need to. Huge amount of information on builds there. Come camp with us and tour our campers and maybe it will give you some ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff F View Post
      ...if you have not checked out www.tnttt.com you really need to. Huge amount of information on builds there. ....
      Hello & Welcome, Tray. As Jeff said, the "Teardrops and Tiny Travel Trailers" (TNTTT) website has a HUGE amount of information about anything & everything related to building small trailers. More
      information than you can possibly wade thru, including info on building off-road rigs. The site is free to join and does not spam you. Good luck with your build.

Comment

Working...
      X