No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Winona, MN

Hello!

I discovered the tearjerkers in 2017 after completing our build and since then myself and my wife Shelby have attended several different meetups hosted annually around MN and WI. We are part of the MN chapter. It's been a blast everytime and it's a great community and network of some awesome people. We look forward every year to attend more and more meetups.

Our camper is a homebuilt. We call her Ruby. Started with an empty shell(walls and frame) we found on Craigslist which was the perfect blank canvas to do whatever we want; and then the fun started.

It's an ongoing project that I add to throughout the year. My wife will probably tell you i am obsessed about it
    Attached Files

Welcome Jude. Look forward to seeing you in May!

Comment

Thanks Tim! Excited to start the summer off with you guys! It will be our first trip of the year.

Comment

Welcome Jude, My relatives are all down in your area. Plenty of Jorstads in La Crescent, French Island and Onalaska. When you get a chance come on over and greet us in Badger State.

Comment

Thank you Gary! Yeah this is a beautiful area we are in. Yes, we have attended the Tour of the Tears and the Camp-In Camp-Out the last 3 years and had a great time. Look forward to seeing you this summer.

Comment

Working...
          X