• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for inviting us in

Click image for larger version

Name:	Feb - Lake Hav 416 (2).JPG
Views:	276
Size:	785.7 KB
ID:	16033 I am pleased to be approved and to be included in your membership. My wife, Patricia, and I live in a little community of Castle Valley in southeastern Utah. We have three grown children and six mostly grown grandchildren. We have enjoyed camping all our lives and about ten years ago I found a 1945 teardrop in a horse pasture and bought it. I had to chip it out of the ice and put wheel under it to get it out on the road and fix it up. My daughter decided she wanted it so I found another 1947 model and we have been all over the country with them. I have admired teardrops since I was a little kid. We go to some vintage trailer rallies but our favorite is a teardrop rally at Lake Perris, California but I would like to find some gatherings a little closer to home. Anyway, thanks for having us and we look forward to attending some of your gatherings.

Originally posted by Ron Drake View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Feb - Lake Hav 416 (2).JPG
Views:	276
Size:	785.7 KB
ID:	16033 I am pleased to be approved and to be included in your membership. My wife, Patricia, and I live in a little community of Castle Valley in southeastern Utah. We have three grown children and six mostly grown grandchildren. We have enjoyed camping all our lives and about ten years ago I found a 1945 teardrop in a horse pasture and bought it. I had to chip it out of the ice and put wheel under it to get it out on the road and fix it up. My daughter decided she wanted it so I found another 1947 model and we have been all over the country with them. I have admired teardrops since I was a little kid. We go to some vintage trailer rallies but our favorite is a teardrop rally at Lake Perris, California but I would like to find some gatherings a little closer to home. Anyway, thanks for having us and we look forward to attending some of your gatherings.
    Hi Ron! Missed your post somehow! Would love to see some more pictures of those vintage teardrops! Thats pretty cool that you're traveling in tandem with your daughter and her teardrop. Our Salt Lake Chapter isn't quite off the ground yet, and we're looking for someone to step up and host some gatherings (wink wink). Just pick some dates and locations, share them on the forum, and see who shows up!

Comment

Working...
    X