No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from the East coast!

Hi gang!
    My name is Lauren and I’m in my late 20s and I work as an aerospace engineer by day and a historic restoration enthusiast by night. My biggest project is a 1905 Georgian revival brick foursquare BUT my newest and smallest project is a wooden teardrop. Think of this little guy as an escape pod from the Money Pit, if you will.
    Anyway, I am new to this entire concept but looking forward to learning the ropes. I named the trailer Fernweh (german for “being homesick for a place you haven’t found yet” or directly translated to “far woe”) and I’m calling her Ferny for short. She and I started last week by giving her the first ever bath (Murphy’s wood soap in small sections then dried immediately then waxed and buffed twice). The difference is insane. Now for the supplies and decorations….
    Cheers,
    Lauren

Hey Lauren
    What a cool looking camper. Great looking house also. You will love the Tear Jerkers. Hook up with Eric (Chapter Director) and the Southern Appalachian Chapter. They have some fun Gatherings. NC State parks are a great place to go camping also.

Comment

Working...
    X