Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Tucson

Hello everyone! My names Todd. Im a fabricator/body man at my family’s hot rod shop. I have over 20 years fab experience. I’ve been looking at building a teardrop for a while now found out about your group through Camp and camera YouTube videos. I’m excited to comb through this forum because I have a million questions. Looking forward to talking to y’all.

Hi and welcome. I am a director for the AZ chapter. I have done quite a few modifications to my T@G but don't have any trailer fabrication experience. My experience comes in the form of a garage mechanic/car restoration with some family members. I have plenty of camping experience and can offer ideas to help make your trailer more useful while out in the woods. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Also, while you're building the trailer feel free to join us on any gathering we post. You don't need a trailer, we won't kick you out of the campsite because you bring a tent or sleep in your car/truck. We're just here to enjoy the outdoors. We do have some ideas to get down south there to the Tucson area now that the temps have started to come down, but that probably won't happen until the Jan-Mar time frame.

Tim

Comment

Actually I worked for Great Dane trailers for a few years as the lead quality inspector. But this is a whole new beast! Metal I’m good but wood I’m worried. But I know In the long run my stubbornness and curiosity will get me through.

Comment

Working...
      X