Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this is doin it right to send my intro . I have finally been able to locate the basic trailer I had designed in my head many years ago . Found the two basic parts already joined and being used as a cargo trailer. After a lot of nail biting waiting out a person who saw it first I was thrilled to be informed he was a no show. PERFECT !!
    Made a six hour round trip to pick up the little trailer and started making the improvements to it to become the camper I have wanted to create for a long time.
    It may sound a bit weird but its perfect for two people and light to pull as its created from an old tent trailer with a Leer truck cap tor a top , complete with barn doors and windows all around.
    I am sure most folks are surprised when they look inside to find drapes and carpet with folding chairs and table, but it is so far working perfect for us and can still do double duty as a cargo trailer if we need it.
    I will try to enclose a photo so you will see whate it looks like. and look forward to hearing from other members about their perfect mini campers as well.

Hi Jim, and welcome to tearjerkers.

Comment

Working...
    X