Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Southwest Arkansas

Hello, new member here from Southwest Arkansas. Just south of Texarkana...in a little town called Fouke. The home of the Fouke Monster. Been a camper all of my life...but usually in tents. I did own two camper trailers...but I was on the road working as an industrial electrician...so they were my mobile home. I actually never used them to camp in.
    Right now I'm a tent camper but looking for a teardrop or other camper.
    So...Hello!!

Hello David and welcome to the Tear Jerkers, be sure and go to the Natural State chapter and click Join. We also have a Facebook page, The Natural State Tear Jerkers, if you are on Facebook. Our gatherings this and last year has been limited by COVID and the state parks filling up early and not being able to block off a few sites together. In April of 2022 we will return to Bull Shoals-White River area but this year will be in a private campground instead of trying to find sites in the state park. Stay tuned for when and exactly where. Again welcome and it doesn't matter what you bring, tent, sleep in the car, or whatever, you and anyone else are welcome to join us. Kenny T.

Comment

Working...
    X