Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Asheville

We are Lin and George from Asheville NC, proud members of the Southern Appalachian Chapter. We no longer have a teardrop, as we have gone through several campers before settling on our current Lance. We have over 25 tearjerker events under our belts, with most of the chapters in the SE US. We have already attended two in 2020. Hope to meet many more of you in the future. G
    🍺 Asheville George 🍻

I can vouch for George and Lin. They have received our chapters Tri-Fector award for attending all 3 of our gatherings in 1 year at least once. I know that they have attended many more Tear Jerker gatherings than I have in other chapters. If we are giving out an award, the award goes out to George and Lin. Congrats George and Lin. Keep camping with us.

Comment

love the camper, very colorful

Comment

You got your Lance!!! Can’t wait to see it.

Comment

George, I hope you and Lin will be able to find time to come West this year, we The Natural State chapter would love to have you two share a campfire with us. It's fun seeing you guys every two years at CRA...

Comment

Welcome to the new forum! Glad you could could join us

Comment

Great to see some fellow Ashevillians on here. Hope we get a chance to run into each other!

Comment

Working...
              X