Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Members

Thank you for the addition. We have had our teardrop since 2017. My wife (Wendy), dog (Raven a GSD), and I just finished a 42 day, 9200 mile, and 28 state (with many national/state forests/parks) excursion. We do love camping, mostly boondocking in our Treeline (SoCal) camper.

Hi Kip, welcome. The SoCal chapter is looking for a director. If you interested feel free to send Zach a message to volunteer. If not, you're more than welcome to join any of the AZ chapter gatherings, we'll be happy to have you. I try to post something every month and we don't always stick to AZ.

Tim

Comment

Welcome Kip! Sounds like a great trip! Looks like you're in our Jefferson State Chapter - been quiet since Grant and Kay are 'mostly retired' but maybe you can help stir up the chapter a bit. If you're ever planning to head out on a trip, just let people in the chapter know where you're headed and you might get some company.

Comment

Originally posted by TRDT@G View Post
        Hi Kip, welcome. The SoCal chapter is looking for a director. If you interested feel free to send Zach a message to volunteer. If not, you're more than welcome to join any of the AZ chapter gatherings, we'll be happy to have you. I try to post something every month and we don't always stick to AZ.

Tim

Comment

Thank you Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
            Welcome Kip! Sounds like a great trip! Looks like you're in our Jefferson State Chapter - been quiet since Grant and Kay are 'mostly retired' but maybe you can help stir up the chapter a bit. If you're ever planning to head out on a trip, just let people in the chapter know where you're headed and you might get some company.
            Thanks Zach. Yes, we live in the "State of Jefferson" and I will look into their activities. We were just in Pennsylvania for a few days at Pine Grove Furnace State Park near Gettysburg.

Comment

Originally posted by Kip View Post

Thanks Zach. Yes, we live in the "State of Jefferson" and I will look into their activities. We were just in Pennsylvania for a few days at Pine Grove Furnace State Park near Gettysburg.
              What the heck brought you out here? Pine Grove is about a half hour from my house. Liberty Bell Chapter has had some gatherings there. Nice little park.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post

What the heck brought you out here? Pine Grove is about a half hour from my house. Liberty Bell Chapter has had some gatherings there. Nice little park.
                Zach, We loved camping there, very nice host and ranger. We were at a family wedding in Rhode Island and decided to head south from there toward Florida, then west along the gulf coast to the
                Mexican boarder, then north back home to far northern California.

Comment

Wow that's quiet the trek!!

Comment

Hi there,
                    We are Al and Yvonne in Florida. We’re completing our Teardrop build. We started in August 20 20 and we hope to be done in May 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Minimalist_Adventure View Post
                      Hi there,
                      We are Al and Yvonne in Florida. We’re completing our Teardrop build. We started in August 20 20 and we hope to be done in May 2022.
                      Hi Al and Yvonne, it has been a while, hope you were able to finish your build. There is nothing like getting into a cozy teardrop and having a good nights sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X